Upcase is a hidden gem in the internet. Is a great platform to learn about good software development techniques such as TDD and Refactoring. Nerds like me will find a bunch of stuff related to Vim and tmux.
Here are some of courses that I already have watched and liked:
- Dive Into Neovim: from the author of Practical Vim.
- tmux: a introduction to tmux and the tmux workflow.
- Mastering Git: a masterpiece on working well with git.
- Onramp to Vim: I begin learning Vim with this course.
- Fundamentals of TDD: if you can read Ruby code, watch this course.